- What is a radian? Here's Sam's colleague's applet (on geogebratube).
- Trig war for review (thanks again, Sam!)
- Measuring the moon's size through geometry (Anna Weltman)
- With an Eye on the Mathematical Horizon, by Deborah Ball (good article, can only be read online)
- Fermat's Little Theorem (the ad before this video is bizarre - if the ad stays the same...)
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Links versus Real Writing
I used to share links more often. I used to write substantive blog posts more often, too. Since I've been writing less, I haven't been comfortable sharing lots of links. Didn't want this blog to descend into just a link-share. But it would be helpful to me to have them here. So maybe I'll start sharing my almost daily finds, even if it's not exciting for y'all.