Monday, February 5, 2024

The Storytellers of Math

Anyone here reading knows that I'm working on my series of young adult novels with math at the center - Althea's Math Mysteries.

 

But did you know that this drive to tell math stories is growing among budding storytellers across the lands? 

Sue in California (me!) is writing Althea's Math Mysteries. Four of them!

Shayla (aka SK Bennett) in New Mexico is writing the next book after Marco the Great and the History of Numberville. (I'm loving this one. I'm so glad there will be another.)

Sarah in Washington has written some wonderful fairy tales about physics and math. I'm reading Newton's Laws: A Fairy Tale right now.  (Currently free.)

And of course there are about a dozen lovely stories from the authors who work with Natural Math.


Who else is out there, writing tales of mathjoy that I haven't discovered yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Math Blog Directory