Friday, August 23, 2024

Farzanah and the 17 Camels

My publisher, Natural Math, uses crowdfunding to support each book they publish. I'm excited about this book.

Check it out, and contribute (which is really the same as making an advance order). I think you'll enjoy it.




Farzanah and the 17 Camels celebrates the excitement and the rewards of solving a challenging and intriguing math problem. Set against the backdrop of the ancient Silk Road, with bustling markets, stunning carpets, fun characters, and camels, the story draws readers into the magic of Farzanah's surroundings. 

As Farzanah searches for an unusual approach, a way of solving the problem that no one else could think of, she follows the wise advice of her mother: 

"My dear Farzanah, don't be discouraged,” said Mama. “Sometimes, being stuck is exactly where you need to be. I find the best thing I can do is to step away. I free my mind to think about other things. It is in that space that the magic happens. I am able to look at things from a different perspective. With wait time and wishful thinking comes the solution.”

 

Join the crowdfunding campaign here.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Math Blog Directory