Friday, August 14, 2009

Math Teachers at Play, Richmond Math Salon, etc

  • Math Teachers at Play #13 is at Blog, She Wrote. (Old news. I'm still catching up from a week away from the web.)
  • I'll be doing Math Teachers at Play #14 here, to be posted on Friday, August 21. Send me pointers to your favorite new blog items, at mathanthologyeditor on the gmail system. (Trying to avoid giving my email address to spambots...)
  • The next Richmond (CA) Math Salon will be on Saturday, August 22, from 2 to 5 pm. We'll be doing origami. Contact me if you'd like to come. (I'm suevanhattum on the hotmail system, for this.)
  • I'm very happily involved in a grant application that would allow me to work with the local elementary teachers, improving their understanding of math. Wish us all luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Math Blog Directory